There are several ways to fix the “upload max file size” error in WordPress:
1. Modify the .htaccess file: Add the following code to your .htaccess file to increase the max file size:
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
2. Edit the PHP.ini file: Find the “upload_max_filesize” value and increase it to the desired file size.
3. Use a plugin: There are several WordPress plugins available that allow you to increase the max file size, such as Increase Upload Max Filesize.
4. Contact your hosting provider: If you are unable to access the .htaccess or PHP.ini file, you can contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase the max file size for you.
5. Check your theme and plugin’s setting: Some theme and plugin also have the option to set the maximum upload file size, you might want to check it.
It’s important to note that increasing the max file size may have an impact on your server’s performance, so be sure to use a reasonable value that works for your website.