Are you looking for deeper insights into your audience’s behaviors, intent, and journey? Incorporating deep learning for marketing into your strategy could help you better understand and personalize your customers’ buying experience.
Curious about what deep learning is and how it works?
Let’s dive in.
What is Deep Learning?
Deep learning, or machine learning, is AI-driven technology. It relies on gathering user data to learn your users’ behavior patterns. Deep learning for marketing utilizes analytics data and AI to create algorithms. So, this allows for smarter, more targeted marketing.
AI technology emulates the way the human brain works. This leads to quicker problem-solving and more optimized SEO. Deep learning uses a combination of data collected from customers to better personalize the buyer’s journey.
Marketers use deep learning to:
- Communicate with their customers
- Determine what sorts of content to publish
- Process language
- Analyze images via visual search
- Track eye movements and attention (heat mapping)
- Recognize speech
An AI tool can learn to predict potential behaviors. It can also target customers based on intent, past actions, and their current place in your sales funnel.
Deep Learning Makes Marketing More Conversational and Personalized
Utilizing deep learning for marketing to learn your customers’ behavior patterns will help you tailor a more personalized, conversational experience.
You can train deep learning technologies to communicate with your customers via conversational marketing. Tools such as chatbots can streamline and, in some cases, shorten your customers’ buyer’s journey. Additionally, deep learning can help you make more customized decisions for segmenting your customers.
Voice enabled devices such as Apple’s Siri or Amazon’s Alexa can recognize and answer questions and make personalized recommendations. Visual search uses AI such as Google Lens or Bing Visual Search to process images you like online. It then collects similar results.
Deep learning for marketing is excellent for making personalized recommendations to your customers. These might be purchase recommendations, but they can also direct users to the most appropriate content for their needs.
One important edge deep learning can give a business is helping it accurately identify its target market. Metrics and analytics gathered by AI tools can give marketers valuable insights into their audience demographics, including age, gender, location, and purchasing habits. Over time, the AI algorithm will be able to better predict potential leads based on past behaviors.
How Does Deep Learning for Marketing Work?
Deep learning can be customized to fit a particular business’s needs. In that way, its level of personalization extends beyond the customer and includes the business. Many AI tools for deep learning can become quite accurate.
Many digital marketing software applications already leverage deep learning for marketing. Therefore, its use is only going to grow.
AI tools can help marketers delegate repetitive processes and automate tasks, freeing their team members up to focus on more quality human interactions with customers. Some of these tasks include:
- Utilizing chatbots to hold basic and easy-to-solve conversations with your customers
- Translating website to make it more accessible to those who speak different languages
- Purchasing ads via Real Time Bidding
- Voice recognition for voice enabled devices
- Captioning images
…and that’s only the beginning. AI applications may also help businesses predict which of their products or services will be in demand. With a wealth of information available in advance, business owners may be able to budget better. The AI may also be able to help some business owners determine where their spending needs to be allocated.
Should You Use Deep Learning in Your Business?
Deep learning for marketing can be leveraged by any type of business. Whether you’re a digital marketer, run an e-commerce store, or have a brick-and-mortar business, deep learning can offer valuable insights. When you can better understand and respond to current and potential clients, you’ll keep them coming back.
Here are a few ways you can utilize deep learning:
- Make your pricing structure more dynamic in certain cases for maximum flexibility based on specific customer interactions and marketing incentives
- Make heat maps of where your customers take the most action on your website
- Create value models for the lifetime of the customer, which help predict how much a particular customer may spend with you in the future
- Track time for your team, predicting each individual’s future work patterns based on past behavior
- Segment your customers based on where they are in the buying process to more appropriately communicate with them
- Classify images for processing
- Make hyper personalized recommendations to give your customers an experienced customized to their needs
- Utilize churn modeling to predict which of your customers might abandon your brand
- Build better algorithms that make your business work better for you and your customers
- Manage claims, detect potential fraud, improve safety, and more
- Conduct deeper, more detailed research and analysis
Deep learning for marketing tools can help you utilize collected user data to the fullest. And the beauty of it is, you don’t have to start with complicated tools in order to see positive effects.
How to Find the Right Deep Learning Tools for Your Business
In order to pinpoint the right deep learning tools for your business, you’ll need to know what you’re looking for. This isn’t always as simple as it sounds. Integrating machine learning into your business can sometimes involve building a complex framework.
You’ll also want a product that you know is more likely to be accurate in its machine learning. Therefore, you will need plenty of your own data at your fingertips. Also, you’ll need to understand how much data you have and how much you need.
Finally, you’ll need to choose what deep learning apps or framework you want to use. Working with an expert consultant who knows AI will help you get the best results. They can help you utilize deep learning for marketing more effectively.
Deep learning for marketing can help your business target customers and deliver a more personalized experience. AI tools gather important user data that helps your business to customize the buyer’s journey every step of the way. However you leverage it, deep learning can strengthen your business and help you make better decisions for the future.
Do you use AI marketing tools or deep learning for marketing? We’d love to hear about it in the comments.
Featured image via Ryzhi / shutterstock.com
The post Deep Learning for Marketing: What You Need to Know appeared first on Elegant Themes Blog.