Are you looking for the best Captcha WordPress plugin to stand out in this modern world?
In case you don't have sufficient time or knowledge of WordPress plugins, we provided a list of the best plugins that will save you time and effort. These plugins have a beautiful and well-crafted design, rated by you, the client! Furthermore, they are compatible with all top WordPress templates.
In order to assist you in selecting the most suitable Captcha plugin, we have compiled the following list of Captcha plugins. But what if you need something related to Captcha, but it's not the exact Captcha plugin? In conclusion, these plugins work on reCAPTCHA, Text Captcha, Google Captcha, Contact Form 7 Captcha, and Custom Form Captcha Plugin.
Best Captcha and Bot Detection Plugins for WordPress
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
As a result, we present you with the best WordPress Captcha plugins of 2022:
Google Captcha For WordPress
As the name implies, Google Captcha uses the latest Google technologies to protect your site from spam and illegal logins. Registering your site with Google is the first step to receiving a code and security code to use this plugin.
This free plugin protects all default forms, such as registration and login forms, comment forms, login forms, etc. Nowadays, it is crucial to use Captcha or rickshaws for any website, and it can be used for the following:
Stop hackers by using bots to send incorrect answers. Protect the integrity of online polls. Avoid various attacks on online accounts where hackers repeatedly try to log in using hundreds of different passwords.
You will prevent hackers from registering for multiple email accounts that they use to misuse your resources. You will prevent cyber thieves from sending spam to blogs or news content pages with meaningless comments and links to other websites.
Avoid using robots to buy bulk tickets for shows and ticket promotions. More security for websites that have online purchases and payments. By using these services, you can ensure the security of your website. Some web features automatically have CAPTCHA as an active defense against bots.
In other cases, if the user's behavior appears to be similar to the robot's behavior, an experiment may be initiated: for example, if users request web pages or click on links at a much higher than average speed.
There is no charge for this plugin. It's free.
- Stop hackers by using bots to send incorrect answers
- Prevent hackers from registering for multiple email accounts that they use to misuse your resources
- Protect the integrity of online polls
- Prevent cyber thieves from sending spam to blogs or news content pages with meaningless comments and links to other websites
- Protects all default forms, such as registration forms, comment forms, login forms, etc
- Avoid using robots to buy bulk tickets for shows and ticket promotions
- In fact, most features are only available to pro users. It does not do much of anything on its own, so don't bother.
- Quite easy to install, and it works smoothly… highly recommended.
- Great plugin, but it needs to be free for small WooCommerce shops… Thanks! This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by wolfmoon.
Really simple CAPTCHA WordPress Plugin
Really Simple Captcha is a straightforward captcha plugin. This plugin is used a lot and is very powerful. You cannot work alone with it and should be used with other plugins.
It is effortless to work with. The user first enters their answers in Captcha. If the image file selected by the user is correct, then you have permission to enter.
The plugin will allow the submitted form to pass if the user's answer matches the answer stored in the text file. Works great with other plugins, including contact form and login form. This plugin takes up very little space. But I should also mention that it is not an advanced secure captcha plugin.
Instead of using PHP ‘Sessions' that are widely used for storing states, Really Simple CAPTCHA stores data in temporary files, and is different from most other PHP CAPTCHA solutions. Since it does not use PHP Sessions, it can be embedded into WordPress without any conflicting problems.
The program takes up very little space, It deters spammers and trolls and shuts down spambots, and takes up very little bandwidth. There is nothing complicated or difficult about this plugin, but it is not made for developers.
Therefore, as a newbie, you may like to incorporate the basic primary cache plugin directly into your theme. So then, this plugin is exactly the right choice for you.
You can download the plugin for free. It is not a paid product.
- Using in combination with other plugins
- Taking up very little space on your WordPress website
- Requires GD and FreeType PHP libraries to be installed on your server to create CAPTCHA images
- Easy to embed without any interference
- Executes temporary files instead of using PHP sessions to store statuses
- I have seen an identical mirror!
- The plugin developers' instructions helped me create a custom implementation based on server-side validation within 30 minutes. No more spambots misusing forms anymore!
- Simple solution to irritating emails. Appeared good to me
Spam Protector Plugin For WordPress
Captcha WordPress bank is one of the powerful plugins for captcha capability. This plugin provides you with a solid and extra layer of security for your WordPress site. It can protect your website from spammers and bots and send unnecessary information.
An essential feature of this plugin is the support of many standard forms. This plugin offers many options for the security of your site. This plugin provides two types of captcha: one includes simple mathematical operations and the other text captcha.
It also offers options that you can apply to make captcha operations more complicated, such as creating noise. You can limit the number of attempts to solve the captcha with the settings and capabilities.
This plugin filters user who solve the captcha and those who can not decrypt the captcha. You can make the captcha sensitive to uppercase and lowercase letters.
Captcha can be displayed in various forms such as comment form, login, and registration form, admin comment form, and password reset form. It also supports popular plugins like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, and Contact Form 7.
When a user exceeds the maximum number of login attempts, you can temporarily block the user's access for a period of time. This occurs when the user tries to log into the site with random passwords.
By blocking unwanted access to your websites, you can help secure them from unauthorized users while still allowing authorized users access to data and information about the website.
The $29 pro version comes with a free lite version.
- Ability to limit the number of attempts made to solve the captcha
- supporting popular plugins like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, and Contact Form 7
- supporting many standard forms
- Filtering the users who solve the captcha and those who can not decrypt the captcha
- provides two types of captcha: simple mathematical operations and text captcha
- Protect your website from spammers and bots and send unnecessary information
- Using this plugin I was able to block spam on my site. Excellent!
- Thank you… and welcome to the weekend!
- After testing several plugins, I found this one that works well. No more alerts from my provider.
Easy To Use Captcha Solution For WordPress
Advanced NoCaptcha & Invisible Captcha is a powerful plugin that uses the latest updated technologies to secure forms on the website and protect them from spam. This plugin also creates the most minor inconvenience for visitors.
It is possible for site administrators to either use hide checkboxes or perform security checks invisibly. With this plugin, you can put multiple captchas on one page. You can specify the number of times the captcha enters. It can be used in any form.
Language selection and support for different languages is an interesting features of this plugin. You can customize the error message. There is an option for users who log in to hide the captcha. It also allows the site's admin to choose the reCaptcha version.
You can reduce the amount of spam on your WordPress website as a way to improve your visitor's and users' experience, as well as increase trust among them. Using the service will protect your website against automated attacks and spambots, resulting in a better user experience, more peace of mind, and improved website security.
The CAPTCHA test can be customized with different types of tests, error messages, and language to match your design requirements but it cannot be customized with the UX. Adding CAPTCHA tests to forms is as simple as entering the CAPTCHA keys and selecting the forms where they should appear.
The whole process mentioned above can be done in just a few steps. If you are looking for a robust captcha plugin for your WordPress site to condition your login and protect your site from spam, this plugin is an excellent choice for you.
Aside from the premium version, there is also a free version.
- Creates the most minor inconvenience for visitors
- Using the latest updated technologies to secure forms on the website
- Possibility to use hide checkboxes or perform security checks invisibly by admins
- Ability to put multiple captchas on one page
- Creating an option for users who log in to hide the captcha
- Ability to choose the reCaptcha version by site's admin
- Supporting different languages
- Without any doubt, I would recommend the program to anyone else.
- I think the free version of this plugin does not do as well as the paid version. Spam users all over again after moving all the features to the premium version.
- Developers turned free features into premium features Bad move. No more useful plugins.
reCAPTCHA Replacement Plugin For WordPress
hCaptcha helps websites and users' privacy and gives the site owner a financial reward every time a visitor can actually solve a CAPTCHA.
This plugin can be considered as an alternative to reCaptcha. It can be used for most forms pages.
This plugin uses up-to-date and advanced technologies that distinguish bots from real humans and create a strong layer of protection for your website against spam.
The technologies used in this plugin are artificial intelligence and deep learning technology. The intended financial rewards will accrue to the website owner or be transferred to the charities you support.
Other features include using GDPR and CCPA following global protection laws. To buy this plugin and know its price, you must first check its support and sales team. In the paid version, more is intended to protect your site.
It also provides you with advanced reports that can be very important in protecting your site and users.
There is no charge to use this plugin. It is FREE.
- Using artificial intelligence and deep learning technology
- Creating a solid layer of protection for your website against spam
- provides advanced reports that can be very important in protecting your site and users
- Financial rewards for website owner after solving the Captcha by visitors
- Ability to use for various forms
- It's a bummer I can't get into my account*
- Almost every form on my website is protected for free. I can't find another captcha plugin that does the same. As a Linux user, this plugin is very much like the Linux philosophy, contributors contribute to a wonderful and solid product. Thanks for this plugin! It's the best thing that has ever happened to WordPress.
Simple Captcha for Protecting WordPress
Simple Login Captcha is another free download plugin that adds basic protection to your WordPress login form. Whenever you submit the form, the system will generate a three-digit three-factor code that must be correctly typed into an adjacent field in order for the form to be submitted.
As a result, it assists you in preventing the use of bots to access your site. It would be difficult to include a full list of all the features of this plugin due to its simplicity. The service is best suited for websites that do not have forms on them at all and you only wish to protect yourself from random automated attempts at access.
The plugin is essentially made to protect against random bots trying to log in on your site based on the IP address they are using. If, however, someone spends the time to analyze the code of this plugin and develops a new bot to attack this plugin specifically, this would allow this bot to bypass this protective feature.
Free limited support is available in the WP.org forums for this plugin.
- Ability to hide captcha for logged-in users
- No holes in the programming code that could cause a security issue
- Detection of IP addresses is not possible
- No collection of personally identifiable information
- Ability to limit the number of attempts to enter
- No need to generate an image
- In recent months, I have used several plugins on multiple websites, and I have always received prompt help when I had concerns, and I have even received extra support when there were alleged conflicts. The plugin hasn't caused any attacks, but I repeat that the support is excellent.
- I've used Black Pearl Security for eight years now and appreciate all the features it provides. I could not imagine creating a WordPress site without it! It has stopped tens of thousands of attacks without letting a hole in the net through. Thanks, Black Pearl Security team! Phil
- As someone who uses BPS Pro, I am pleased with yang's free and would like a little more robust functionality to aid in the security of my clients' websites
Google No Captcha ReCaptcha checkbox For WordPress
Login No Captcha reCAPTCHA is one of the most popular Captcha plugins for WordPress. It has a lot of power in protecting your site against spambots. It is effortless to work with.
With this plugin, you can easily add Google no captcha ReCaptcha checkbox to WordPress and WooCommerce logins, and in fact, it is one of the best plugins on the market in this regard.
This plugin can also be used in the registration pages and forgetting the password pages. Another attractive feature of this plugin is adding different themes and using them on other pages.
It blocks the access of automated scripts to your site and detects real humans from bots, thus appearing to be very effective in keeping your site secure. After installing this plugin, you do not need to make any unique settings, and it will run automatically on your WordPress site.
Compatible with various WordPress settings and supports several different languages. It also has a remarkable ability to protect your site from hackers.
It is worth noting that, even though this plugin only adds reCAPTCHA as part of the default login, registration, and password reset forms of WordPress and WooCommerce, it is still valuable because it combats bots and other potential hackers before they get access to your site.
Please take the time to check out this WordPress plugin. It's free.
- No need to make any unique settings after the installation was complete
- Provide different themes for different pages
- Add Google no captcha ReCaptcha checkbox to WordPress and WooCommerce logins
- Ability to use the registration pages and forget the password pages
- Ability to block the access of automated scripts to your site
- Supporting several different languages
- No complaints, everything is working fine. *This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- Thanks for such a useful plugin. I hope to see reCAPTCHA V3 support in the future.
- You are to be commended for developing this!
Super Security Anti-Spam Protection For WordPress
reCaptcha is one of the most popular plugins protecting your WordPress website from spam. It can be used in most types of forms. It also has an invisible protection feature that can minimize user inconvenience.
This plugin equips your site with powerful tools to fight spam, which you can use to create a robust protection layer for your site. With this plugin, you can disable the submit button on forms. You can check validity keys in the admin panel.
Unless the user confirms that they are not a robot before submitting the form, they will be required to confirm that they are human. This is for the sake of people's comfort and for the sake of bots' security.
This plugin offers themes in dark and light colors to users. It supports multiple languages. In fact, it offers users the option of manual adjustment to select the language. You can also use it for your sub-sites.
The reCaptcha can be hidden for the IP addresses that are listed as allowed addresses, the submit button can be disabled, and you can also check the validity of keys within the admin panel.
Also, reCaptcha has a strong support team that will help and guide you in solving any problems that may arise. After purchasing the paid version, you can also get a money-back guarantee if you do not like the plugin.
There is a Free version and a Premium version for $23.90.
- Ability to hide reCaptcha for users with specific user roles
- Ability to disable the submit button on forms
- Ability to use in most types of forms
- Provide invisible protection feature that can minimize user inconvenience
- A strong support team that will help and guide you in solving any problems
- Offering themes in dark and light colors to the user
- In reality, it doesn't do anything by itself. Don't bother.
- I highly recommend this product. It's simple to set up and works well.
- GREAT PLUGIN! But it needs to be free of charge for small woocommerce stores! Thanks again!
Anti-spam Solution For WordPress Forms
Captcha code is another ubiquitous plugin in the field of captcha. This plugin is straightforward to configure and is very popular among its users.
It works to present the code in an image, and the visitors have to type those letters. If the typed code matches the mode inserted in the photo, a login will be issued. It can be used for various pages and forms, including registration, password recovery, comments, etc. You can also add numbers to this combination in addition to displaying letters.
It can be considered in case of sensitivity to uppercase and lowercase letters, which increases entry security. One of its great benefits is the excellent support of the development team to its customers.
Since one of the common problems of site owners is the problem of spambots in the comments section, which causes fake comments to be repeated a lot, this plugin helps you fight this spam well. You can also display captcha code in multiple languages, and this plugin supports various languages.
With this plugin, site admins can quickly determine where the captcha is displayed and what combination of numbers and letters is shown so that the actual human can be clearly identified from the robots.
You can download it for free. It doesn't cost anything.
- Ability to display captcha code in multiple languages
- Ability to add numbers to Captcha combination in addition to displaying letters
- Providing case sensitivity to uppercase and lowercase letters
- Using for various pages and forms, including registration, password recovery, comments
- A captcha type can be selected from three options – Alphanumeric, Alphabets, and Numbers
- Choose a letter type – capital letters, small letters, or capital and small letters – from the options available
- Plugins do not prevent bot registrations! Plugins do not improve spam detection!
- Thanks for the update! Great plugin!
- There is no author in place! The plugin is also not working correctly
List of the best Captcha WordPress plugins
We have already reviewed the top WordPress Captcha plugins before. If you are looking to have a better site, pick one of these plugins.
That is all from our end. We hope you enjoyed the list of Best Captcha WordPress plugins. We also suggest you check our article for the best WordPress blog themes.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. Just leave a comment. If you loved this article, please share it with your family, friends, and followers.
The post 9 Best WordPress Captcha Plugins 🤖 2022 (Free & Pro) appeared first on BetterStudio.