Do you need the best A/B Testing WordPress plugins?
Throughout this article, you will discover the best WordPress plugins for A/B Testing available and recommendations for different scenarios. Look for a plugin that has advanced features, is easy to use, is visitor and mobile-friendly (responsive). They all will work with any of the latest WordPress themes as well.
These plugins are for users who are looking for an A/B Testing plugin. However, these plugins can also be used on Real-Time Heatmaps, Landing Pages, Titles, Test Campaigns, Marketing Campaigns, A/B Split Testing Tool, and A/B Testing for WooCommerce.
Below we list the best WordPress A/B Testing plugins for 2022:
Helps You Define, Manage, And Keep Track Of A/B Tests
The Nelio AB Testing plugin is arguably the most versatile and powerful conversion tracking plugin for WordPress. This plugin allows you to create, manage, and keep track of A/B tests and provides you with real-time heatmaps that will enable you to make more informed decisions.
Because this plugin is specifically designed as A/B testing for WooCommerce, you can also use different names, images, and descriptions for your products.
An intuitive WordPress dashboard holds all of the information you require while still appearing familiar and user-friendly.
Besides allowing you to use different names, images, and descriptions for your products, this plugin also allows you to use the orders as conversion actions to verify that a particular product has been purchased.
By utilizing this plugin, it is possible to create better landing pages and go beyond simply testing headlines and titles. It is possible to try new themes, test different menus, modify CSS rules, test custom types of posts, test alternative widgets, etc.
The Lite version is free and the Premium version is for sale, costs $24/month.
- There is an outstanding support
- You can improve your website by monitoring the actions of your visitors
- There are premium plans that fit your needs
- You will gain a more comprehensive understanding of the test
- You can implement several mechanisms to minimize the amount of testing on your site
- I am extremely happy with the NAB component. It is excellent from top to bottom. We just started using NAB and already are seeing a return on our investment.
An Easy Way To Set Up A/B Testing Campaigns
Like Nelio AB Testing, the My WP A/B Testing plugin offers excellent functionality for running A/B test campaigns and determining the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by adding Gutenberg blocks to your posts and pages.
Using this plugin, A/B testing can be integrated into marketing campaigns by teams of content managers and marketing professionals.
This plugin will allow you to experiment with different color schemes for buttons, compare conversions for complex block patterns, or compare conversions between total landing pages.
Suppose you want to reap the benefits of this plugin. In that case, it is recommended that you use our Reusable Block Extended plugin in conjunction with it. The plugin uses Reusable Block Extended to build your A/B Testing campaigns. There is only one block of functionality offered by this plugin.
Unfortunately, there is no calculator included with the software that can be used to calculate the finish time for an examination.
Free installation is available for this plugin.
- Split testing results are easily tracked
- An open-source software
- Rather than creating their own A/B testing campaigns, content managers can use campaigns created by marketing experts
- You can use this program if you are a freelancer or contractor
- Reusable blocks can be used to construct an A/B test campaign using reusable blocks
- Despite its simplicity, it does not deserve 5 stars because the program doesn't remember a user's last visit so they can repeat it on their next visit and because it does not include a significance calculator. Another important limitation is that only destination URL targets can be defined.
Easiest Way To Create Split Tests On Your WordPress Sites
With the A/B Testing for WordPress plugin, you can perform split tests directly from the content editing screen of your WordPress website without editing any code.
Using this plugin will allow you to measure visitors to your website and improve its performance. With this plugin, you will be able to run A/B tests for button colors, content, and anything else you can imagine.
Through this plugin, you can perform split tests directly within your visual content editor. It takes the results of your tests and displays the variant that has been the most successful with your readers.
The addition of a block to your content provides you with the possibility of filling it with any type of content. The variants are then displayed instantly so that visitors may conveniently change between them.
The block can also be customized by setting distribution weights and specifying the objective of the test. Unfortunately, this plugin could not integrate with optimize.google.com.
There's no charge!
- An A/B test can be added from any location within the content editor
- The use of SEO techniques is safe
- Complements all the other plugins
- Tests can assist you in determining whether your services are satisfactory
- I know the developer firsthand, but having seen the current version, I know that installing this plugin is simply the right decision for those looking for something similar.
A Simple, User-Friendly A/B Testing Tool For WordPress
Many organizations are interested in a reliable A/B testing WordPress plugin. The Split Hero plugin is designed primarily for advertisers, independent developers, agencies, and clients, but it is also ideal for those who want to take their websites to the next level.
Firstly, select up to four variants for a page and then choose the conversion page, such as the thank you page, after submitting a contact form. Once you have done so, it is just a matter of entering the campaign start dates.
Unlike many other tools, Split Hero focuses largely on making things simple and only presenting users with the information they need to find what they require.
Since Split Hero is based on WordPress, you can build your pages in any way you like, including using any page builder that you desire.
In order to simplify the Split Hero process, there is only one basic account plan that includes unlimited hosting, unlimited page views, unlimited visitors as well as all the features that are currently available and will be offered in the future. Unfortunately, there is no free version of this plugin.
There is a modern plugin price called $49/month.
- Form registrations, newsletter subscriptions, button clicks, and WooCommerce sales increases
- Both freelancers and agencies can utilize it
- Data-driven conversions are the driving force behind its design
- Coding is not necessary
- Creating and executing tests is made easy and convenient
A Simple Yet Powerful Split Test Plugin
Similar to Split Hero, The Puchi A/B Testing plugin provides an A/B testing feature for creating sales and landing pages with high conversion rates.
Therefore, many Internet marketers utilize A/B split testing tools to determine which copy would be most effective for their products and services.
Multiple landing pages or sales pages that will be tested can be time-consuming; however, what if we could only test a few paragraphs on one page or just the call to action button instead of changing entire pages? Puchi A/B testing offers a solution to this problem.
You can use it to identify the most effective content variations for your sales pages. It separates the sections of a sales page so you can examine their effects independently.
Furthermore, this plugin allows you to create multiple variations of the same sales page, landing page, and other pages on your site, as well as providing a robust and easy-to-understand statistics system that allows you to evaluate and track the results from every variation.
It's a free plugin. There are no charges at all.
- By including the IP address of the visitor as a dependency statistic, the data can be more easily populated
- You can separate the content on each page when you test your sales and landing pages
- Obtains the assistance of a third party to determine what should be done
- You can enhance the effectiveness of your sales pages by adding different variations to the content that is used
- You can easily track the results of split testing
A Simple A/B And Multivariate Testing
The Tweeker plugin can enable you to perform A/B and Multivariate tests in WordPress, which will allow you to determine what is bringing customers to your website.
Are you concerned about how an upgrade to your website will affect subscribers? Is your website getting a new design that will negatively impact your signups? Would you like to conduct A/B testing without having to hire a developer or a statistician?
Tweeker can help you accomplish all of that without any coding or mathematical knowledge on your part.
Tweeker does not use confusing data or guesswork and instead tests different ideas algorithmically before identifying which ones are highly conducive to conversion. As a consequence, you increase sales. This is multivariate testing at its most straightforward.
To use the plugin, you simply need to copy and paste a couple of lines of code into your website. The procedure only takes a few minutes to complete.
The plugin is free. There is no charge.
- Data relating to individual users is not stored
- Tests can be conducted in a hands-off manner as much as possible
- You can easily track the results of split testing
- There is no need for any programming knowledge
Split Test Directly In Your Elementor Workflow
Marketing professionals utilize split and multivariate testing to optimize their marketing campaigns thanks to the Split Test For Elementor extension. It makes running tests on your website far easier. It supports both pages and elements.
Making informed decisions can be easier if you access all relevant data, such as percentages, conversions, and high rate of conversion rates.
Using the backend, you can select the type of testing you want to perform. Additionally, you can modify the percentages for the test items and the conversion percentages.
Testing the various components of the website can be accomplished using element tests, such as buttons and features.
In conjunction with this plugin and Elementor's powerful editor, you will be able to split test hole sections or other widgets straight within the Elementor editor and entire pages that may not have been designed in Elementor.
It is FREE. You won't need to pay anything.
- Even in the absence of a contract with another service provider, compliance with the GDPR is feasible
- The provision of external services is not required in this instance
- You can grab a copy and get your page running as smoothly as possible
- In your editor, split testing is straightforward
- The extension does not work anymore, I tried disabling other extensions, but it does not change anything
- My license isn't showing on elementor, and on their website, there isn't any login area to see if my license works. I installed it, and created an AB test, but it's not showing up on elementor. This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by
Involves Creating Multiple Versions Of A Variable
A/B testing involves creating multiple versions of the same variable, so you can measure the performance of each version on different audiences by using the Beaver Builder AB Testing.
The plugin allows you to measure which variation achieves the best results. Depending on your needs, the results can be quantified in various ways, including the number of conversions. By analyzing the data, you will be able to optimize your content based on your results.
Adding A/B testing to your content creation toolkit will allow you to test landing pages, contact forms, marketing emails, and any other public content that you produce.
With the plugin, you may gain a deeper understanding of your client's target audience. It may also give you insight into what types of content your visitors prefer to read. And you can use Beaver Builder page builder.
With more fields on a form, you may find that people are less likely to complete the form once it reaches a certain number of areas. With this insight, you can tailor your future communication with them accordingly.
The Pro version of this plugin costs $99. The Lite version costs $0.
- You can conclude the test and act on the results
- You can set a deadline for your test
- You can monitor the performance of your content
- You can design a compelling landing page
- You can create your B variant and test
- You can decide which elements you want to test
- It is a flexible and suitable plugin for a variety of sites that I have used it on.
- My Beaver Builder plugin, theme, and member are excellent. Beaver Builder's support has always been kind, polite, and helpful. Five stars for Beaver Builder support.
Allows You To Compare Two Versions Of The Same Web Page Against Each Other
The Google Optimize For WordPress By Monster Insights is a valuable split-testing tool that runs within your Google account and integrates seamlessly with Google Analytics.
Data collection and A/B testing can be carried out through Google Optimize and Google Analytics.
You can perform various tests with it, including A/B tests, redirect tests, multivariate tests, and the standard A/B tests.
Although a bit more complicated than other tools available for A/B testing, it is among the best tools available, assuming that you possess excellent technical expertise.
Connecting Google Analytics and GoogleOptimize will allow you to view your reports.
By using Google Optimize, you will have access to a potent tool that can be used on any of your web pages to perform tests. Making changes is as simple as dragging and dropping.
In addition to the free version, there is a $199 premium version.
- The compatibility with the AMP
- It is possible to conduct multivariate tests
- It may be possible to schedule experiments
- Setting the activity log can be accessed
- The preview window is displayed in a clean manner
- A variety of advanced tracking services are available
- There is an opportunity to test server-side scripts
- For my sites, it works great.
- I am still a bit of a newbie when it comes to SEO, but having such detailed information readily available right through my WordPress dashboard has made everything so much easier.
Our article reviews the best WordPress A/B Testing plugins. Select one and enhance your site. These plugins are perfect.
It was a pleasure to bring you this collection of the best A/B Testing WordPress plugins. I hope you have found an excellent theme for your website.
The post 9 Best WordPress A/B Testing Plugins 🥇 2022 (Free & Pro) appeared first on BetterStudio.