How do you find the best WooCommerce Donation WordPress plugins?
Considering all the requirements for WooCommerce Donation WordPress plugins, we have compiled the following list of WooCommerce Donation's best WordPress plugins that will save you time and money. The choice should be straightforward, fast, visually appealing, clean, and have good support. We have carefully considered all these requirements when assembling the following WordPress WooCommerce Donation plugin bundle. Additionally, the plugins can also be used with the top WordPress themes.
These WordPress plugins additionally count as plugins that can be used for Fundraising. Users who are looking for the WooCommerce Donation plugin should check these out.
Note: There are several advanced WooCommerce plugins available that can enhance your store's appearance and functionality. You can also read more about themes in our article about the most useful WooCommerce themes.
Check out the best WooCommerce Donation WordPress plugins for 2022:
The #1 Donation Product Plugin for WooCommerce
Using the Donation For WooCommerce plugin, you can collect donations seamlessly right from within your WooCommerce store. You are able to set up recurring campaigns for donations as well.
You only need to enter the information for payments and price ranges, and a donation button will appear on each product page automatically.
It is possible to configure the plugin to set the minimum and maximum amounts for each level of donation and to create a number of different donation levels.
When checking out, visitors are presented with the option to donate using PayPal or Stripe – or to have a donation automatically deducted from their order.
This fundraising plugin allows you to choose a fixed donation amount for your website. You may also allow your customers to choose their own donation amount.
Unlike regular products, campaigns can be displayed in your store. Visitors can simply add donations to their shopping cart and continue with the checkout procedure.
With $99, you get this remarkable plugin for free, plus 12 months of support.
- Display the option anywhere on the site
- Allows customers to round up their cart total
- Specify a fixed amount, or multiple layers of donation
- Use the widget to display suggested donations
- Compatible with currency switcher plugins
- Your WordPress site will be updated with a receipt automatically
- Set minimum and maximum limits freely
- Easily modify your campaigns
Add Full Crowdfunding Support to WooCommerce
Using the Crowdfunding for WooCommerce plugin, you can raise funds by selling any product on your online store.
The fundraising option can be displayed on the homepage of your website, or you can link it to specific products. You can accept donations from your website visitors in addition to creating fundraising goals.
There are a number of crowdfunding plugins available on the web; however, this one is our favorite because it is free.
You can use this plugin to set target fundraising goals and track the progress of your fundraising campaign. You may also configure the contribution value, as well as a minimum and maximum amount.
Following the installation of Crowdfunding integration for WooCommerce, you can use any of your product pages to launch a crowdfunding campaign.
By installing the crowdfund plugin for WooCommerce, you will have access to the same editing and adding functionality as you would with a regular store.
The Premium version of this plugin is $49, but there is also a Free version you can download.
- Set goals and display a progress bar
- Easily set a pledge amount
- Starting and ending dates can be added
- Extensive customization options are available
- Provides the ability to ‘name your price’
- Donation CTA buttons are available
- Set minimum and maximum amounts for contribution
- Form for users are available to add campaigns
- A lot of customization options are available
- The documentation is not very useful. The support is non-existent. I had to make custom CSS/typography… I do not recommend this plugin.
- This is by far the best crowdfunding plugin online. Also, the developers are extremely helpful.
Facilitates Acceptance of Donations of Varying Amounts
This WordPress plugin is known as Potent Donations for fundraising, which integrates with WooCommerce to allow you to create donation-related products.
Customers using this type of product type will be able to specify the price for the product and then proceed to the checkout process while on your WooCommerce website.
If you are ready to open your online store as soon as possible, this product type may be worth considering since it allows donors to set their own donation amount rather than choosing from a predefined list.
There will be an automatic donation product displayed on your website, which customers can add to their shopping cart after specifying how much they wish to donate.
By setting a default donation amount, as well as a value increment for the donation, it is possible to adjust a donor's options.
The plugin is free and doesn't cost anything to use.
- Get access to hundreds of payment gateways
- Integrated with all WooCommerce-compatible theme
- Supports custom donations
- Get access to other WooCommerce plugins
- Completely lightweight and robust
- Allows for you to specify a donation value
- Show the donation amount on the product and checkout page
- Compatible with WordPress themes
- Allows donors to set their own donation amount
- Admins can set a default donation amount
- The only problem is: the shipping costs show standard shipping costs, while this is a virtual product. Would be nice if this could be changed.
- Only reason it is not 5 stars is that Apple Pay (Stripe) doesn't appear at checkout if this ‘product' is in the basket. I'm not sure why. Other than that, it's great.
- Super plugin. Works really well with Woocommerce. However, please consider adding these two functions. 1) Set minimum donation amount (PRIORITY) 2) Auto Complete Order Thanks!
Powerful Free WordPress Donation Plugin
By using the Charitable plugin, WordPress users can manage fundraising campaigns and collect donations through their website.
Besides designing beautiful donation forms, you can also set up complete campaigns that display information on how much money has been donated and how far you have come from your goal.
There are several types of donation form templates that can be customized according to the needs of your company.
Additionally, Charitable allows other users to launch their own fundraising campaigns – you can encourage users to register on your site and launch a campaign of their own.
Besides being very user-friendly and providing several convenient options for handling donations, we also found it quite easy to set up.
The creation of unlimited campaigns is seamless based on your current style and theme. PayPal enables you to collect donations from multiple sources and accept different forms of payment.
There is a $169 for the Premium version, and it is free for the Lite version.
- Easily modifiable via code snippets
- Freely customize donation form templates
- A custom email notifications feature is available
- Provides support for 5+ payment gateways
- The easy donor management feature is integrated
- Export donations in a CSV file format
- Easily integrate PayPal and other offline payment options
- et goals for campaigns and make them time-sensitive
- Peer-to-peer fundraising is available
- Preset or custom donations are provided
- Using this plugin, my client was able to easily accept donations on their website. It was powerful and easy to customize. Thanks, Eric!
- Thanks for providing me with support. I am new to coding, so I had to rely on the support team quite a bit.
- I highly recommend Charitable's plugin and their support team is fantastic. I had some tricky problems and Charitable helped us resolve them. This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by .
The Best Donation Plugin for WooCommerce Users
By using the YITH Donations for WooCommerce plugin, you can display your unique donation forms wherever you wish.
Although the plugin is designed for full-scale online stores, WooCommerce can be used to create a blog or content site by integrating it with YITH Donations for WooCommerce.
The plugin allows you to easily link donation collections to a particular free product that you provide. It also allows you to set the minimum and maximum amount of donations.
You can add a donation form to your website by using the widget provided by the donation plugin. As opposed to some of the other plugins listed here, you are not required to decide the amount of a donation in advance.
Last but not least, you can offer your customers a variety of payment methods so that they may contribute according to their convenience.
With only $79.99, you can get this advanced and fully documented plugin.
- Add multiple payment options such as bank transfer
- View a complete archive of all the collected donations
- Helps you add a donation form to your Cart page
- Customize the style of the donation form
- Associate donation options with specific products
- Customize the appearance of the donation button
- Display fixed amounts that customers can choose
- Set a minimum and maximum donation amount
A Powerful WooCommerce Extension for WordPress Websites
You can use the WooCommerce Donation plugin to either create a donation product through WooCommerce or add an option to the customer's shopping cart to allow them to participate in a donation.
The amount of a donation can be specified on this website using a fixed amount, or the customer may specify what they wish to donate.
As an added bonus, you are able to add a donation to your order during the checkout process since the donation plugin is capable of collecting donations automatically.
The plugin can be installed and configured with minimal configuration options so that the donation option appears on the cart screen. Using the program, the reader can donate money as they make purchases and make payments for those purchases as well.
Using this tool, you will be able to view reports regarding your campaign. You can select a predefined amount for donations or allow your customers to choose a dollar amount.
For $19, you'll get 12 months of support and the plugin.
- Define and display the number of days left in your donation campaign
- Easily add donation widget
- Detailed reporting is available
- Round up the final amount
- Define the type of payment your form will accept
- Set a fixed donation amount for users
- Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments
- Give users the choice to donate any amount they want
- It does exactly what I needed and has a lot of customization options. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- We recommend it, it is very simple and useful!
- Good job! I've never had an author respond so quickly to help me.
Donation Plugin & Fundraising Platform
GiveWP is one of the most popular and widely used options for handling donations on WordPress sites.
GiveWP is a lightweight fundraising tool that allows you to run a successful campaign right from your website. It includes an email notification system so you can keep your supporters up to date with your campaign's progress.
You can create multi-layered donation forms using templates, including fundraising goals, donation suggestions, and multiple amounts, without a lot of effort or complexity.
It provides users with the ability to accept credit card donations through a variety of payment gateways, including Stripe, AuthorizeNet, and PayPal.
Aside from the powerful reporting capabilities, the plugin also has an option for handling donations effectively.
In addition, GiveWP's features allow you to customize every aspect of your donation process, including the ability to add personalized tributes, for example, ‘in memory of' and ‘in honor of.'
A Lite and Premium version of this plugin are available. The Premium version costs $149, while the Lite version is free to download.
- Integrates with all major email marketing services
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Allows you to add a donation upsell on the checkout screen
- Seamless Google Analytics integration is provided
- Detailed reporting and easy donor management
- Templates are provided to help you create donation forms
- Comes with a complete donor management area
- Different payment options are available
- Customizable forms are available
- It's a great donation platform plugin. Even though we had a nasty caching problem, their support was awesome. They spent at least 20 hours resolving the problem.
- DOM PDF works really badly, many bugs, the code works poorly or simply deletes itself, and the special characters aren't displayed even when activated
- There are some limitations, but overall I found this quite helpful.
A Complete WooCommerce Donation System
It is evident that the SUMO WooCommerce Donations plugin offers a wide range of features and supports multiple WooCommerce themes.
There is a possibility of including a donation option for users to add to their shops, allowing them to solicit donations for good causes and other initiatives. Forms for collecting donations can appear on product pages, cart pages, checkout pages, and any other post or page that you specify.
A user can choose from a range of donation amounts after filling out the donation form using this plugin. It has a pop-up on the website right before visitors leave that invites them to make a donation.
An individual may enter information about the cause for which funds are being raised, such as the name of the individual for which funds are being raised.
Besides offering unique features, the plugin provides free gifts to donors who make a donation. The designers have also decorated their software in an extremely elegant way.
With the plugin, all features are included and it costs you $39.
- Translation ready and multilingual
- Set different rewards based on the minimum and maximum donation amounts
- Donation forms are available using shortcode
- Donation forms are integrated into Cart Page
- Force automatic and manual donation options are available
- Highly customizable
- Both automatic and manual donations are available
- Provides compatibility with WPML
- Compatible with any WooCommerce-powered themes you can think of
- Customer support was wonderful! We had a few minor issues, but they were quickly resolved and everything is working great now.
- Excellent plugin, simple and easy to use, and support is amazing
- Plugins that are the most complete and have fantastic customer service!
Provides You Options to Accept Donations in WooCommerce
Using Woo Donations, shoppers can make purchases of donations in the same way they make purchases of products.
In the plugin options, users can specify the amount they wish to donate via the Woo Donation plugin.
You can insert the donation form anywhere you like using the configuration shortcode. You can also specify products from your product list as donation options. Once a customer has made a donation, they may review it by clicking on the cart item in their shopping cart.
The plugin allows users to donate directly from the cart checkout page via a form that appears on the cart checkout page. It offers much essential functionality that would prove extremely useful to users. The donation button system is easy to use and can be positioned wherever you desire.
There is a fee for the Pro version, it costs $29 and a free version for the Lite version.
- Auto-create donation pages
- Allow Email template for sending mail to donor
- Set up location to display donation form with options
- Show donation order listing
- Download CSV file in the donation order table
- Provides the option to change any title, label, and placeholders
- Provides a great documentation
- Admin can set a sticky donation button
- The donation button shortcode is available for set in the entire site
- This plugin comes with WPML and 7 languages, so it was quite simple to set up! (Pro user)
- We had a small issue with this plugin, which their support team quickly resolved.
- This plugin is easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. I had one small issue and the support was wonderful.
The Last Thoughts
This post checked a set of advanced and effective WooCommerce Donation WordPress plugins. Ensure that you use these plugins to make your website more popular.
Note: Please take a few minutes to review our posts highlighting the modern WordPress blog themes and the best WordPress plugins for your blog, which are regularly used, voted, and shared by our readers.
Thank you for your time. We hope you liked this post.
Would you mind sharing with us your favorite WordPress plugin? Please leave a comment below and let us know what makes it unique. Please share this list with your Facebook and Twitter friends if you like it.
The post 9 Best WooCommerce Donation Plugins 💰2022 (Free & Pro) appeared first on BetterStudio.