Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins for pre-order?
We have hand-picked the best WordPress plugins for the Pre-Order to help you choose the right one in this post. The list is produced with only speed-optimized, effortless, and progressive plugins. These plugins are also perfect for all popular WordPress themes.
We have bundled the following Pre-Order plugins to help you choose. Nevertheless, these plugins work well for Pre-Order Management, Pre-Order Multiple Items, Pre-Order Pay Later, WooCommerce Order Plugin, and WooCommerce Backorder.
Recommended: In order to improve the appearance and functionality of your store, we recommend that you use a modern WooCommerce theme with both features and a nice design. You may also want to read our article on advanced plugins for WooCommerce to learn more.
Best Pre-Orders Plugins for WooCommerce
- Product Pre-Orders for WooCommerce Plugin
- YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce Plugin
- Bright Plugins Preorders for WooCommerce Plugin
- Pre Order Addon for WooCommerce Plugin
- Pre Order for WooCommerce Plugin
- Dokan Order Approval Plugin
- Order Approval for WooCommerce Plugin
- Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce Plugin
Here are the best pre-order WordPress themes for 2022:
An Effective Tool To Sell Pre-order Products On Your Woocommerce Website
By utilizing the Product Pre-Orders for WooCommerce plugin, you can sell pre-order products on your WooCommerce website. By offering pre-orders for your products, you allow your customers to purchase products even when they are aware they are not in stock.
Through this plugin, you will be able to manage and sell products based on practical customer requirements. It provides sufficient functionality to support pre-orders.
Apart from setting the Pre-Order availability date and time, customizing the pre-order charge for each product, and sending emails to customers who have placed pre-orders, there are other options such as customizing the pre-Order button color and availability time.
The use of this plugin will make Pre-order management very straightforward.
The plugin is free to use. There is no cost associated with it.
- Modify the text of the Add to Cart button
- Pre-order products may be available at different times and dates
- You may customize the text for pre-order products with dates and times for availability
- You will be able to work with simple and variable products
- Pre-order products at a custom price
- Pre-order products will be displayed in WooCommerce's emails
- You may wish to modify the wording when pre-order products do not yet have an available date or time
- Pre-order buttons' design includes those on product pages, shop pages, and cart pages
- We presented this to clients in order to order multiple products as pre-orders, but then we began receiving actual orders (not listed as pre-orders), so clients expected the product to arrive as soon as possible. We fixed it and tried listing the products as pre-orders again, and AGAIN the same thing happened!
- I really appreciate your plugin. Thanks a lot!
Allow Your Customers To Pre-order Their Long-awaited Product
YITH pre-order for WooCommerce enables you to sell out-of-stock products to your customers, even if they do not know they are out of stock. Selling out-of-stock goods is a better option than not selling them at all.
In either case, you need to indicate on the product page that the product (the standard product or a variant) is on ‘Pre-Order' and that there will be ‘additional stock' available.
Additionally, the ‘Pre-Order this product now' message you add to the “Add to Cart” button will inform your customers about pre-orders.
Products will become available for purchase upon sale. The customers will receive an email notification whenever a product they have ordered becomes available for sale.
The Lite version is free, while the Premium version is $99.
- Simple products and variants can be marked as pre-orders
- Informing customers which products they have purchased are pre-orders
- The customer can review a list of all the Pre-Order products that they have purchased
- Admin will be notified if a pre-order item is purchased
- In the case of pre-order products, it is possible to change the “Add to cart” text
- This plug-in does exactly what it says…
- It's nothing more than changing the text of the ‘add to cart' button. The buyer is able to download the product immediately. Waste of time. Completely senseless.
Ultimate Preorders Plugin For Woocommerce
The Bright Plugins Preorders for WooCommerce provides you with a simple, efficient solution for ensuring that pre-sales are handled as efficiently as possible when they arrive. It allows you to perform a comprehensive follow-up on pre-sales.
With more than 4000 stores in place worldwide, this WooCommerce backorder plugin is a great way to engage existing clients and bring in new ones before a new product is released.
Communicating with your customers as soon as a new item becomes available is essential, so this plugin covers all bases. Customers will receive their new item shortly after it is released.
In terms of features, the free version of the Bright Plugins Preorders for WooCommerce plugin offers several capabilities. In contrast, the Pro version of this plugin includes multiple pre-order buying scenarios.
It is free to use the Lite version, and the Premium version will cost you.
- The pre-order period can have an expiration date
- When the preorder period for a product is over, and they are fully available, you can notify users
- As soon as the preorder period ends, products will be automatically made available
- The date on which the pre-order product will be available can be chosen
- Provides website administrators with a notification when pre-order periods are nearing their conclusion
- The ‘Add to Cart' button's text can be customized
- Four different business cases are supported
- For both simple and variable products, you can set up a ‘pre-order' status
- Your professional support is greatly appreciated, Kleinmann!*
- Merci beaucoup pour votre travail de qualité et votre rapidité à find a solution sometimes a little bit personalized !! Vous êtes géniaux, continue as such
- Plugin and support are fantastic. Exactly what I wanted.
Free Pre-order Plugin For Woocommerce
You will be able to see how many people are interested in your product or how much they are willing to pay when you use the Pre Order Addon for the WooCommerce plugin. This information is crucial for startups and entrepreneurs alike.
It is advantageous for influencers and innovators to consider pre-order plugins before launching a new product. These plugins allow you to create products and offer them for pre-order without having to pay in advance.
You will be able to focus on developing your next great world-changing product with peace of mind when you provide a pre-order feature. There are pre-order Multiple Items in this plugin.
You can download it for free.
- Options for customizing the button color and the test
- Promote the purchase of products by using customized text
- You can provide a definitive and updated overview of pre-orders
- List of pre-orders dedicated to the project
- For greater convenience, a clear and minimal order detail view is provided
- Automated email notification for customers and administrators
- There are a few pre-order plugins available but this one does exactly what I need, and nothing more. It’s hard to find good, solid plugins that don’t overreach or contain a ton of bloat for no reason. Nice work!
Using To Setup Purchase Product Before Item Available In Inventory
Using the Pre-Order for WooCommerce plugin, you can ensure that customers are able to place orders prior to inventory becoming available. An upcoming product (or the return of an old favorite) is one of the greatest opportunities for recruiting new customers and engaging existing ones.
This is an opportunity in a lifetime for many companies, but many miss it, losing clients as a result. In the week prior to a product launch, engagement is crucial, which is why the developers created an all-encompassing plugin that covers all bases.
This WooCommerce order sample plugin enables clients to pre-order WooCommerce products in order to ensure prompt receipt of their new items.
Using this plugin, you will be able to accept orders before products are released to your WooCommerce store so that when products are ready, they can be released and fulfilled automatically or manually.
The creator of this plugin published it as a Free plugin.
- The support of both single products and variations of products
- You may customize the available text
- Easily configured
- Admin is notified whenever a pre-order product is purchased
- Date for setting up pre-orders
- You can customize the button's title
- My favorite of the four pre-order plug-ins I have tested, but only this one is the easiest, and fastest, with a hint that this is a pre-order product, and when sending emails to customers with information about pre-orders, it's perfect. Five stars!
- Makes it easy to make
Allowing Vendors To Approve Or Reject All The Orders Placed By Customers Before Payment Processed
By using the Dokan Order Approval plugin, vendors are able to approve or reject all orders placed by customers prior to any payment being processed.
With this plugin, the sales process flow for new customers will be automated. When a customer places an order, the payment will not be processed; instead, approvals and rejections will be handled by shop administrators and vendors.
If an order is approved, the payment links will be provided; however, if it is rejected, the customer will receive a cancellation email.
Unfortunately, You will experience conflicting behavior if you activate both the free and premium versions of the Dokan Order Approval plugin at the same time. The Pro version of the plugin is only available from Sevengits.
This plugin is available in both a premium version and a free version.
- Ready for translation
- In order to process payment, the store owner must manually approve the order
- It allows the shop owner or vendor to reject or approve all orders received from customers
- A variety of payment gateways are supported including pre-order pay later
- the plugin sends an email notification to the client whenever the order reaches the Approved or Rejected status
- Support can be obtained via email
- There is no complicated configuration
- Although a good idea, marketplace sellers need a way to prevent scams. That is, they must confirm receipt of the order after paying. Can this option be added?
- Thank you for this. This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by
Allowing Shop Owners To Approve Or Reject All The Orders Placed By Customers Before Payment Processed
Like Pre Order for WooCommerce, The Order Approval for WooCommerce plugin enables store owners and administrators to approve or reject orders submitted by customers before the payment is made. If an administrator approves an order, they will email the customer with payment instructions.
If the administrator rejects an order, the administrator will inform the customer that the order has been canceled. You will allow the customer to place an order without making a payment.
If the customer chooses to proceed with the purchase, the shop owner will receive an email requesting approval. The owner may accept or reject the new order depending on stock availability.
Once a customer has placed an order, this plugin automatically sent an email containing a link to complete their order.
Two versions are available: Premium $29 and Lite free.
- Admin approval for only certain products can be achieved
- Manually approving orders before they are paid in WooCommerce
- The admin can approve orders on a per-product or per-order basis
- The Admin/shop owner will not be able to make a payment without permission from the user
- Shop owners can reject or approve all order placements made by their customers
- As soon as the previous version of this plugin is fixed, it will allow approvals and rejections of orders.
- It's a useful and polished plugin, thank you!
- Worked very well; no conflicts with other plugins.
Woocommerce Integration For Authorize.Net Payment Gateway
When you use the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce plugin, your website will be able to accept credit cards from around the world. You will be able to receive funds into your bank account following the completion of the payment.
This plugin makes it easy for you to integrate your WooCommerce-powered website with Authorize.Net and make your site PCI-DSS-compliant.
An SSL certificate is mandatory to ensure the security of your customer information and to get your site PCI compliant. Unfortunately, this plugin does not store any credit card information or sensitive information on your site.
The Pro version is priced at $79, but the Lite version is free.
- Receptions can be received from the gateway
- Pre-orders can be set up
- You can authorize it now and capture it later
- A refund may be requested from the dashboard
- Safe and secure credit card processing
- This plugin places the credit card information within my order form rather than forwarding it to the authorize.net gateway, as another plugin does. Thank you for getting it right this time!
- Their plugin works as it should! They take good care of their clients. Thanks for the plugin and for the support! This topic was modified 1 year ago by mbenatar.
In conclusion, we should mention
The best WordPress Pre-Order plugins we examined have been updated for 2022. They are suitable for use.
We hope you have found this list of Pre-Order plugins to be helpful.
If you get stuck or unsure, we are here for you, so don't worry; just send a comment. Would you like to support us? All you have to do is share this post on Facebook and Twitter or other social media accounts.
The post 8 Best WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugins 🛒 2022 (Free & Paid) appeared first on BetterStudio.