We were asked recently which is the best WordPress Broken Link Checker plugin by one of our readers?
Below, we have searched the web, so you do not have to, and presented the best plugins for WordPress. All the plugins are mobile-friendly and have high speed. In summary, the plugins work well with all popular WordPress themes.
We have compiled this collection of Broken Link Checker plugins so that you may pick the most useful plugin. This set also includes Fix Broken Links plugins, Ahrefs Broken Links Checker, Broken Link Scan, Broken Links Detecting, and other useful plugins.
So, we propose the following best WordPress Broken Link Checker plugins in 2022:
Posts Content Scan for URL Plugin for WordPress
Using the Save Post Check Links feature, a bug can be scanned and detected, and the broken links can be fixed instantly. If you check your blog post, you may find that there are broken links that make it impossible for people to access the content.
Now you won't have to worry about broken links on your blog post anymore because of this tool. The plugin will automatically start doing its job when the user begins reading posts. The plugin will do its work by checking and reporting any broken links.
If you want, you can choose whether to have the scan done every hour, according to your preferences. With this plugin, you have the option of scanning the content of your posts automatically.
Therefore, the broken URLs can be easily edited, or if necessary, they can simply be deleted. The particular domain you would like checked can be chosen, and any others that you do not want to be checked can be left out.
It can be done while you are working on the post in the background, expediting the process of eliminating errors and preventing you from having to wait until the post is uploaded to check the links.
Detecting any broken or unreachable URLs might help you become more aware of what's going on. Once you identify those URLs, you can edit the post and make modifications.
Even so, if the links are marked as broken but are not broken, you could edit them to be labeled as working and let them be scanned again during the following scan.
All the awesome possibilities are bundled this plugin, and you can get all the updates by downloading this plugin for Free.
- Check for any broken or unreachable URLs and bring them up for review and correction
- Edit broken links or simply get rid of them by deletion
- check all URLs found (except relative ones), and ping each one
- Ability to detect the contents of the post and scans it
- Allow for translation into 3 languages
- One of my favorite developers is Pluginkollektiv, which creates very useful and lightweight plugins. This plugin works very well! I hope they keep updating it.
Checking for Broken Links Plugin
Among the many WordPress plugins available, the infinite WP Broken Link Checker has become one of the most popular ones. Using this plugin, you will be able to scan for and find all dead links in the shortest time possible.
Now you can view any broken links on a website and be redirected to the correct ones with this new plugin. I imagine that if you check for broken links on complicated WordPress sites, you will be searching for the exact grain of salt you have just thrown away.
The App allows you to quickly find all broken links in your site and then reports which links you need to edit, modify or delete back to the host computer. This app is beneficial when it comes to finding all broken links on a site.
This app will run very smoothly and resolve your problem within a short time. In addition, you have the option of editing the broken link directly according to your wishes. As a bonus, you will get the Broken link checker activated and installed immediately when you sign up.
Unlimited WP Broken Link Checker merges the features of the Broken Link Checker plugin with the power of diverse WordPress site management for a more comprehensive site management experience.
In this manner, when you switch to the InfiniteWP dashboard, you will be able to see all broken links according to the range of WordPress sites you have, and you will be able to take action from that dashboard.
Once the plugin is installed, you will be given the option of activating only those features you find helpful. As a result of the autonomy provided by this application, you should be thrilled with this application.
Price is $127.00.
- Links that don't work or are redirected can be viewed
- Directly from within the dashboard and edit the broken connection when necessary
- Using your WordPress dashboard, you have the option to activate and install the Broken link checker plugin for all your WordPress sites at the same time
- Using bulk actions, you can unlink broken links and dismiss them in bulk
Link Suggestions WordPress Plugin
The Link Whisper service will allow you to link internally on your website in the most powerful and advanced way possible. Checking for broken links isn't the only purpose of plugins like Broken Link Checker.
Whether your website has internal or external links, Link Whisper will help you find all broken links. With a plugin, you can monitor tests and receive notifications when links are broken. A plugin will also automatically check the site for broken links.
With this plugin, you can use an error reporting dashboard to identify broken links on your website. You can quickly check which links on your website have broken from this dashboard.
An internal or external link is either found or created in the report, and the URL of the exact page where the link was discovered is displayed, as well as the date when the link was found.
You will then be able to decide how to proceed after reviewing the error report from the Error Reports page. Many other features are included in the Link Whisper application and internal links.
Whenever you use the keyword ‘link building' function, you must manually enter the keywords, followed by the URLs for the links you want. By doing so, Link Whisper will automatically find all previous and upcoming mentions of those targeted terms that link to your desired page.
Get all the features and options listed plus 12 months free support for $77.00.
- Using the keywords you are trying to rank for in Google, suggest the links you think are the most relevant to your articles
- Links can be edited or removed within Link Whisper
- provides the option of connecting and pulling traffic data from the Google Search Console
- The number of internal links to a particular page can be quickly ascertained
- Quickly see how your article is performing organically, the average position, and what keywords are driving results
Broken Videos URL Detecting Plugin
Video Link Checker is a WordPress video plugin that you can use to validate videos on your website from top video sites that are automatically added by the WordPress plugin.
Show your professionalism to keep your audience engaged by not having broken content on your sites. Don't bother them with broken content on your website anymore. With Video Link Checker, you will keep them engaged all the time.
Its name suggests that it runs through your website and detects any broken links that may occur in the event that the video itself has been removed for some reason, or for another reason. In addition, it includes a wide range of videos from a variety of third parties.
These include videos from Youtube channels, Daily Motion, Google Drive, Vimeo, and GiantBomb. It makes sure that those videos are still intact by querying the site and ensuring that all the video clips are still available. Check in the list to see if it has an API and if it does, you can request a new site to be added to the list.
Depending on your needs, you can either decide to schedule a scan for a specific time or leave it to run automatically. Please report back to us if there are any issues. You can scan posts, status updates, URLs, videos, and more with various options that it offers.
Furthermore, this plugin is able to let you know if any Youtube videos are blocked in your target areas or if they are on their way to being blocked.
Plugins like this are perfect for ensuring the best possible experience for your website visitors. As long as the plugin runs silently, the traffic can be handled without any problem.
There is a price and it comes with 12 months of support.
- Scans can be triggered on-demand, or the plugin can be set up to scan automatically in the background
- Several post types are supported, along with post statuses, URLs, video links, custom fields, and email reports
- Receive reports by email once the scan completes
- YouTube, SoundCloud, and Vimeo API keys come pre-registered in the plugin
- Thank you This plugin works extremely well.
- Plugin works great, great support. Thanks a lot!
Small and Unique Tools for SEO Plugin
With SEO Help, you'll get various helpful SEO tools in a WordPress plugin. Besides small and unique tools, we have added a set of new devices that can support you with your search engine results pages (SERP) ranking on search engines
There isn't every website that can attract a large number of audiences from the very first day, so if you are looking to increase the number of people who find you through search engine results, you might want to consider improving your search engine ranking.
The fact is that not all websites can attract a substantial number of readers from the very first day of their existence; you might want to consider increasing the ranking of your website on search engines in order to improve your chances of being found by potential readers.
If you are trying to acquire an audience for your website from the very beginning, you might be interested in increasing your ranking in the search engines so that you can be found by more people. SEO help is a WordPress plugin that you can use in order to achieve this.
This plugin allows you to create a catchy title to garner more views, also known as clickbait. A pool of titles is generated by this plugin, so you can pick the one that meets your needs. You will increase your rank on search engines when more people click on your link.
Whether you're a blogger or content curator, marketer, webmaster, or something else, you need it. In addition to detecting broken external links, it provides you with various options for detecting broken links. Similarly, you can do it with your WordPress posts or the pages in a given timeframe.
Free download of this plugin.
- checks for broken links in a comprehensive manner
- with enhancements to time scopes, custom post types, and post statuses
- Checking the status of Pages and Posts for broken links
- Creating new titles for your LinksBait campaigns
- With a click on the external link, you can fit a variety of links
- Adding a Post or editing an existing Page will initially display SEO Help blocks on the right-hand side of your Editor
Website Crawling and Broken Links Finding Plugin for WordPress
In order to find lost or broken links and images on your website, the Link Checker for WordPress uses an external service that crawls your site and identifies them. A link checker will help you scan your website for dead links and find them in a matter of minutes, so you can act as soon as possible.
It, first of all, goes through all the posts and pages on your website and will be able to find broken links, whether internal or external, using an external server to detect them.
This means that you agree to notify the third party that you are making use of them by using such links. Besides, it can also let you know if there are broken images on the website. It is also possible to check if the links to your Youtube videos are still working with the Pro version.
In order to eliminate the need for users to perform the checks manually, this plugin allows the users to schedule the inspections once every day or once a week, depending on their preferences, and send the report via email to them.
There are convenient CSV files included in the plugin. Link Checker will also store the results so that you can refer back to them in the future in case something goes wrong.
The free version allows you to check a maximum of 500 internal and external links; however, the assessment will be limited. In a pro version, you will be able to prevent an unlimited amount of links. This version is capable of checking up to 500,000 entries.
You can download the Lite version free of charge and the Premium version for a fee.
- Requires little server processing
- Checks your website for broken links and redirects
- A user agent can be used to control crawlers in MB-LinkChecker
- Compatible with Polylang and likely also with WPML
- Takes into account the crawl-delay directive in your robots.txt file, in addition to your robots.txt file
- The 500 links limit is too little for any website.
- A great plugin for checking and repairing links. It has been added with new features recently. Better than others, I recommend it. This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
Internal External Links Testing Plugin for WordPress
You can use Broken Link Checker to monitor and test your site for broken links, both internal links, and external links. With this tool, you can improve your site's performance and user experience by fixing broken links.
After installing this plugin, it will take you just a few minutes to get started. It will check and let you know if there are any broken links from your blog posts so that you can replace them on time. Once the plugin runs over your site, it will automatically run through it, seeking out broken links.
Email notifications or dashboard notifications will be provided to you. If there are any broken links on the admin panel, they will be listed there. It is possible that if you do all that then you will be able to fix the links directly from the plugin's page, so there will not be any need for you to visit each post.
You can also set the plugin to display broken hyperlinks differently depending on the post. Additionally, this plugin allows users to let search engines know that broken links should not be followed. You can also use it just to filter the ties based on their URL, anchor text, and so on.
The links labeled as broken may still be working until the following scan, in which case you can mark them as working for the moment.
- Editing links within a post can be done directly from the plugin's original page
- Link tracking detects broken links, missing images, and redirects that aren't working
- Links can be searched and categorized according to URL, anchor text, and so on
- Disputes broken links differently in posts depending on the browser
- Maintains the link health of your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, custom fields, and other external links
- Sends you an email or provides you with a Dashboard notification for each of these issues
- In the absence of this plugin, it is impossible to track all these links on a website. It runs silently in the background and only alerts the user when there is a broken link.
- The plugin is really good. Very complete and very rich in options. I think the bad feedback scores are connected to a bad configuration. I love that users are notified if they post invalid content or that an expired link is automatically hidden. Damn, the developer thought of everything and it's free.
Therefore, the conclusion is
You may have a great site if you read the text above. in this article, we discussed the best WordPress Broken Link Checker plugins. pick a ready plugin and enhance your site. These plugins are inclusive.
We hope these plugins will help you draw customers' attention to your website.
The post 7 Best WordPress Broken Link Checker Plugins 🔗 2022 (Free & Paid) appeared first on BetterStudio.