Are you looking for the best Header & Footer WordPress plugin?
With this post, we have compiled the most popular WordPress plugins for the Header & Footer to help you decide what is suitable for your website. We avoided plugins that were not mobile-friendly and speed-optimized. Furthermore, we opted for plugins that were easy to use and worked well with all popular WordPress templates.
Our ultimate WordPress plugin bundle includes plugins that are operable for Header Builder, Footer Builder, Elementor Header and Footer Builder, Head and Footer Management, Head and Footer Code, or Sticky Header.
Check out which are the best WordPress plugins for headers & footers in 2022:
Header & Footer Builder WordPress Plugin
WPBeginner's Insert Headers and Footers plugin is the most suitable solution for you, as it provides both free functionality and an easy-to-use interface.
By eliminating the need for multiple plugins, this plugin allows for the implementation of Google Analytics, custom CSS, Facebook Pixel codes, etc., in one concise step, as opposed to several lengthy steps that require multiple plugins.
Besides its simple interface, this header & footer plugin will also save you from the trouble of installing dozens of different plugins. In addition, you will be able to customize the design of your site based on the device that you use to view it.
- See in your WordPress dashboard what code and scripts you've added to your header and footer
- Add Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Place and customize scripts from one single place
- Easy to delete the wrong thing or place code in the wrong place
- No need to modify any theme
- Lose no custom code that you placed in the footer
- Completely customizable
- You can add any code to all pages, such as Google AdSense or similar
- On almost all my projects, I use this plugin. It does an excellent job.
- This is a wonderful tool for accelerating development
Header & Footer Management WordPress Plugin
The Header Footer Code Manager is considered to be one of the best WordPress header plugins since it provides users with an easy-to-use interface to include codes for header and footer management.
In addition to allowing you to design a custom header for WordPress, the plugin will also allow you to add unlimited scripts and styles to posts and pages.
In addition to inserting code snippets into your content, the plugin also allows you to modify them.
Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you will need to generate a snippet, copy and paste the desired code into the appropriate area, and then you are ready to go.
It provides you with the ability to add an unlimited number of scripts. Additionally, you can see the snippets that are being loaded and where they have been located.
The premium version of the Header Footer Code Manager plugin costs $35, but the Lite version is free.
- Supports Google Analytics and Google AdSense
- Enables you to add custom codes to the header and footer of the site without needing to change the theme codes
- Label the code snippet for easy reference
- Avoid misplaced code snippets
- Change the settings so that the code shows across the entire site
- Supports custom post types
- Not restricted to the footer section
- Have multiple page display options
- My favorite is this header-footer-code-manager plugin. Whenever the marketing department tries to snoop on and track the innocent users of the website, I get the job done.
- Using this plugin allows those of us who are not programmers – like me – to more precisely interact with some functionality that requires HTML manipulation.
Floating Notification Bar & Sticky Header WordPress Plugin
By using the myStickymenu WordPress plugin, you can create a menu or header that appears at the top of the page when the page is scrolled down.
As a result, plugins such as myStickymenu may come in handy in making your site more user-friendly by providing a welcome bar to announce events, promotions, and other activities.
Therefore, myStickymenu may help your site's usability and make visitors feel more comfortable while browsing.
Because this plugin is localized, it is compatible with a wide variety of languages and themes on this platform.
This lightweight extension can be used to create custom notification bars, welcome bars, or even announcements for your products and promotions.
You can add a welcome banner to the bottom of the screen in addition to adding a message or call to action or even a registration form.
A free version is available to download, while a pro version costs $25.
- Add Custom CSS code
- Fade or slide effects
- Allows you to set the bar to a custom height
- Change background color and opacity
- Stays on the user's screen as they scroll (Sticky Header & Footer)
- Customize the look and feel of the welcome bar
- Makes your menu sticky right out of the box
- Compatible with all of the popular WordPress themes
- When I asked for help on something, the guy from their service sent me a piece of code that I could add. They were helpful, even though my issue was unrelated to their plugin.
- The free version of Premio.io is very easy and very practical. I have used it for a long time without any problems. I give it 5 stars for its simplicity and effectiveness. Congratulations to the guys from Premio.io!
Sticky Footer Builder WordPress Plugin
The Footer Mega Grid Columns WordPress plugin enables website owners to design and tailor the footer that comes with their theme instead of adhering to the guidelines set forth by the theme developer.
In WordPress, the footer area is set to the default settings by default, but you are now able to modify that setting by adding multiple columns and grids.
Installing this plugin allows you to add additional content to your footers, as well as create many grids and columns at once. It can be installed in such a way that it integrates with the following plugins.
MegaGrid Columns can be used to add multiple columns to the footer. You can add two, three, or four columns, as you wish.
Additionally, this footer builder is compatible with any of the modern themes for WordPress and can even support additional plugins or widgets.
This plugin is available in two versions. A Premium version costs $99, while the Lite version costs nothing.
- Support additional plugins or widgets
- The third-party widget can be added
- Add several sections and subsections
- Customize the text's color, background, etc
- Enhances your website with social media files, search bars, widgets, and calendars
- Supports modern WordPress themes
- Compatible with any of the modern themes for WordPress
- The color of the text, title, and background can be altered
- Add numerous columns
- Great product. Easy to use and works as expected. Congratulations!
- Following directions didn't work at all for Twenty Nineteen
- I've been trying to figure out, whether I can add an Instagram carousel to my mega grid only if I have columned content. And if I have columns, it shows my Instagram pics in one raw… why? This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Bruce.
WordPress Plugin for Creating Footer & Header
Elementor Header and Footer Builder WordPress Plugin allow you to create custom headers and footers for your website. To use this plugin, you must have Elementor installed on your computer, and the plugin for it installed on your computer.
You can use the header and footer builder to generate sticky layouts such as a header, a footer, and a block of text.
Furthermore, the plugin provides a variety of robust options that let you add many out-of-the-box sections to your headers, and footers, as well as display a live header template on your homepage or archive page without having to make any modifications to your theme code.
Moreover, with this plugin, you can utilize Elementor Builder to add a header, footer, or even a box header to your layout. Also, you can utilize Elementor for the addition of logos, icons, or simply hover effects to your site.
Lite version of the Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin is free, while the premium version is priced at $69.
- Many inbuilt widgets offered
- Multiple navigation menu layouts
- Select specific display locations for your header
- Displays your current post/page title and offers additional options
- Navigation menu offered
- Compatible with major plugins
- All WordPress themes are compatible
- Optional to choose locations for showcasing
- Automatically inherits the site logo and title
- Awesome support offered
- It's my first time using WordPress, so I'm still learning a lot. But for now, it's working very well
- It's free, it's highly functional, it's great!
- The #1 plugin for this month!! br/>
#1 WordPress Plugin for Creating Footer & Header
The Boostify Header Footer Builder plugin has been developed by Woostify and allows users to design custom headers and feet that can be displayed on a whole site or only on specific pages.
With the plugin, the headers and footers can be customized to appear only on certain pages or on all pages.
As the plugin makes use of Elementor's header elements, you do not have to install any third-party plugins. However, in order to use the add-on widget, you must also have the Elementor plugin as well.
It is easy to create a sticky header with this plugin. It is possible to create sticky headers for mobile, tablet, and desktop computers.
If you use Elementor, you can create a mega menu quickly and apply a vertical layout to the header of your website, which makes it easier to read and more distinctive.
There is no cost to download this plugin. Click here to download it right now.
- Add a Retina image for retina display
- Automatically get a logo from the customizer
- Highly customizable
- Allows you to create a search widget with 2 different layouts
- Set a custom image as a logo with a custom link
- Upload a custom logo for a sticky menu
- Provides pre-made menus at the top of your website
- Gives you the ability to design your own Megamenu based on your preferred layout
- On my end, the plugin works fine, but when I delete an item from the shopping cart pop-up, it doesn't appear on the Cart page. Please let me know how to resolve this? thank you.
- Having problems with elementor…
- I never get a 404 error message when I try to create a header for a page. Didn't work for me.
As a conclusion
In this text, we checked the best WordPress Header & Footer plugins. If you are thinking of improving your site, you are in the right place. Just select one of these plugins.
Thank you very much for reading our list of the best Header and Footer WordPress plugins. I hope you have discovered an excellent new template for your website.
The post 6 Best WordPress Header & Footer Plugins 🥇 2022 (Free & Paid) appeared first on BetterStudio.