What are the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date?
As a result, let us take this opportunity to present you with our hand-selected list of the best WordPress plugins for the Estimated Delivery Date. Some of them have excellent features, and some are easy for newbie readers or applications! You stay on top of things! In conclusion, latest WordPress themes are also supported.
In conclusion, all these plugins may be employed for WooCommerce's Estimated Delivery Date. In addition, you may utilize these plugins for Delivery Location and WooCommerce Orders Delivery Date.
Note: Refer to our article on advanced WooCommerce themes for information on sophisticated themes that provide you with features you need and are beautiful to enhance the appearance and functionality of your site If you are interested in information on sophisticated plugins, see our article on modern WooCommerce plugins.
Below you'll find a list of the top WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date WordPress plugins in 2022:
Delivery & Pickup on Your Customer’s Schedule
The WordPress WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin is one of the best tools for allowing customers to select when they would like to receive their packages.
By using the plugin, your customers will be able to choose an appropriate shipping date quickly and easily, thanks to its elegant design.
It is possible to utilize this plugin to select the times when products are available for shipment. The number of business days permitted for a shipment to be booked from today onwards is integrated too.
Apart from the plugin facilitating a simple reservation setup, it also allows customization to match the branding of any business.
In addition, you can charge extra for ‘ASAP deliveries' and choose whether to deliver during specific times or days.
In $129, you will be able to profit from this plugin and enjoy the support for the next 12 months.
- Order delivery slots and sort by upcoming dates
- Compatible with many third-party shipping plugins
- Allows certain products to be added without displaying the delivery date and time
- The calendar offers a user-friendly design
- Set delivery date fees
- Customize the calendar themes
- Especially useful for local deliveries
- Provides you with total control over your shipping dates and times
Allow Your Customers to Choose a Specific Delivery Date
Using the YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date plugin, users can display custom delivery dates and times on their website.
In common with other plugins, this one includes a schedule displaying the shipping days available along with the duration of each shipping period.
The first thing that you will need to do is to specify your carriers and their delivery days. Moreover, you can customize these settings separately for each product and category.
With several additional features, this plugin can assist you in regaining customers since it was designed exclusively for helping you.
Furthermore, you can select the days of the week during which orders will be processed and shipped, in addition to the days during which orders will be processed.
The plugin offers free updates when you buy it for $99.99.
- Create other tables by categories
- Prices for orders that arrive in specific time slots can be increased
- Edit delivery details from the order edit page
- Specify the time limit for the order to be processed
- Set several different processing days
- Specify the maximum number of days to ship the order
- Enable the plugin with the ‘quantity table' mode
The Best Free WordPress Delivery Date & Time Plugin
With the Order Delivery Date for the WooCommerce plugin, your customers can specify a delivery date for their order.
The plugin allows shoppers to choose a shipping date for their order when they are checking out, which leads to 50% fewer abandoned carts.
Additionally, the business owner can request specific delivery times to be blocked as well as the number of deliveries that can be made per day to a particular address.
Using Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce, users are also able to specify the minimum fulfillment time for orders, hourly, as well as the number of days before a holiday.
It allows you to set the delivery date, determine the delivery method, and customize the order display. It also allows you to handle multiple deliveries at the same time.
Moreover, a scheduled delivery time will be displayed automatically by the plugin at any given moment.
The plugin offers a light version for free and a pro version for $149.
- Displays the next scheduled delivery date and time
- Provides you with the ability to select ‘as soon as possible' as a delivery option
- Mark the days that are not available for delivery
- The minimum delivery time can be set in hours
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders
- Limit the number of deliveries in a time slot or day
- Customers are not able to place orders. They keep getting the error: the cut of delivery time has expired. Had to turn it off. Lost 2 days of sales.
- My computer broke after I switched back again. I don't have the time to fix it. Update x2: I switched back, but it stopped working again.
The Simplest Solution for Providing Delivery Date
With the WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin for WordPress, you will have the most accurate way to estimate the delivery date of a product.
Adding the number of shipping days to the delivery method will automatically divide all orders among those days. A significant advantage of this plugin is its ability to combine multiple rules to estimate WooCommerce delivery dates, which is its most noteworthy feature.
If you prefer, you can select different shipping methods and delivery days based on the method you choose.
After that, you can choose which days you would like to ship, keep in mind which holidays are not included in your shipping schedule, and select how you would like to display them.
With the Estimated Delivery Date for WooCommerce, you will be able to use all the shipping methods and plugins available in WordPress.
To buy Estimated Delivery Date for WooCommerce plugin, you should pay $69.
- Production time can be included
- Show delivery estimates on the shop page
- Set a custom WooCommerce delivery time limit
- Users can define any selected text for the display
- Easily define holidays
- Choose your desired date format
- The order summary table is available
- Estimate dates change with Ajax
- Assign a delivery time slot to your clients
Delivery Date & Time Slots WordPress Plugin
Using the WooCommerce Delivery plugin for WordPress, you can easily control your WooCommerce store's delivery schedules and delivery times.
By using this powerful plugin at a low cost, you can schedule delivery dates and times, among other features.
With this plugin, you can make sure the customer is informed about the delivery date during the checkout process. The delivery date can be mandatory, and it can begin as early as today. Weekdays and holidays are excluded naturally.
Considering the fact that there is no limit on the number of time slots you can set up, you may combine several short intervals or use an hour interval, as necessary.
Store hours can be arranged from Monday to Sunday so that customers can check out only during opening hours, while their shopping carts remain active all day as long as they are in the store.
By paying $49, you can get the plugin and 12 months of support for free.
- The ability to set business hours is available
- Require customers to specify a delivery time
- Add a delivery fee for same-day deliveries
- Use Google Distance Matrix API to calculate the distance between customers
- Disable certain days like Sundays from the delivery days
- Add delivery fees to the total cart amount
- Enter all of the holidays you celebrate
Number One Delivery Date WordPress Plugin
Having WooCommerce Estimated Shipping Date Per Product plugin installed on your website will allow your customers to estimate the arrival date of their order shortly after they complete their transaction.
Using this plugin embedded into a website allows customers to pick up or deliver your products according to their needs.
Moreover, the long period will provide customers with time to prepare their finances if they choose the cash-on-delivery payment option.
Delivery is automatically adjusted for the type of order selected and also for delivery hours so that you can choose when to have the product delivered.
Therefore, the estimated date of your event is determined by where the customers reside – and how far they reside from the business address of your organization. That's why you should carefully select the date and time of your event.
In addition to 12 months of support and free updates, it charges $29.
- Multilingual and translation-ready
- Option to set a minimum time to get delivery is integrated
- Control where to place delivery/pickup info
- Delivery location feature provided
- Provides option for set delivery date format
- Offers option for loading delivery date on the product page via ajax
- Comes with WPML-compatibility
- Provides option for adding holidays
- Provide an option for setting a delivery end time for the day
- For me, this plugin does exactly what you expect it to do – it displays the expected shipping date on the product page. You can adjust the appearance of the program using CSS. It's great!
- Best product Estimated Delivery Date Plugin on the web. I've tested a lot of products in the last year, but nothing can compare with this one. Thank you Magerips for the awesome support! Keep making awesome Woocommerce Plugins. I highly recommend it.
Last but not least, we'd like to mention
This text examined The Best WordPress WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugins suitable for WordPress in 2022. These plugins can make a lot of difference. They are convenient.
Thank you for reading this collection of the best WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date. We hope you benefited from it.
The post 6 Best WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugins 🚚📅 2022 (Free & Pro) appeared first on BetterStudio.