Are you searching for the best WordPress 404 Redirect plugins?
We have provided a list of the latest WordPress plugins extensible for the 404 Redirect to help you out. They are simple, deliver optimum performance, and will ensure your site levels up. Furthermore, we guarantee our plugins will work with all of the best WordPress themes.
We chose plugins that are the absolute best for the 404 Redirect. These WordPress plugins additionally contain plugins that can be used for Redirection, 301 Redirect, and WordPress Set 404 Page.
Let's check out our top selections for the best WordPress 404 Redirect plugins in 2022:
The Best WordPress SEO Plugin and Toolkit
The All in One SEO is an outstanding and simple-to-use search engine optimization plugin for WordPress. You may use it to easily establish 301 redirects, monitor 404 issues, and repair broken links and pages since it comes with a redirection manager built-in.
You may easily establish temporary or permanent redirects by simply copying and importing your old Addresses and new destination URLs into the appropriate areas supplied on this page. Whenever you remove or alter a URL, you can even set it up to automatically redirect visitors and search engines from the old URLs to the new content.
It also allows you to redirect several URLs to the same page at the same time. Transferring your material to a new website and exchanging domains is made easier using this tool.
Redirects are tracked by AIOSEO, and a record with comprehensive redirect data, such as information about the user's browser and referring website, is created inside your WordPress dashboard. It keeps track of any 404 redirects that occur on your website and helps you to correct any issues.
Lite version is free, while Pro version is pricey. It costs $50.
- Everything you need to optimize your local SEO and rank better on Google Maps is included in this compact product
- Offers a wide range of customization and modification to satisfy all of your needs
- Title tags, meta descriptions, keywords, and anything else you need for good on-page SEO optimization can be added in seconds with no coding
- Fantastic support and developer team that is always there for you
- There are two giants of WordPress SEO – AIOSEO and Yoast.
- I would recommend this plugin to anyone! It is very complete, and easy to understand!
The Most Popular Redirect Manager For WordPress
Redirection is one of the most popular, often used, high-rated, and suggested WordPress plugins for redirection, and it is also one of the most effective ones too.
For more than a decade, the plugin has been providing services to WordPress users. To put it bluntly, it is almost the finest WordPress plugin for controlling redirection on the market.
Using this plugin, you may handle 301 redirects and keep records of 404 error messages. The plugin will assist you in reducing the number of broken links as well as other link issues that you may encounter.
You can view the error log in WordPress to keep track of any redirection that occurs. You have the option of exporting the error logs and reports for further investigation.
The most advantageous aspect of this plugin is that it is entirely free. This plugin has been used by an incredibly high number of users and is being updated frequently.
Using and downloading this plugin is free.
- A customizable logging feature enables you to keep track of any redirects that occur on your site, as well as information on the user, the browser they are using, and the source they came from
- Errors may be collected together to illustrate where you should concentrate your efforts, and they can also be redirected in large
- Fine-grained permissions are offered, allowing you to modify the plugin to the needs of individual users
- The query parameters might be matched precisely, ignored, or even sent directly through to the destination application
- A lightweight plugin useful for managing redirects.
- I have been using it without any problem for five years now. Thanks to the admin for this plugin.
Allows You To Easily Create Your Own 404 Error Page Without Any Effort
404page is a WordPress plugin that is a little distinct from the other WordPress plugins on this list. It assists you in the creation of 404 pages; however, it does not provide redirection. WordPress themes' 404 error pages are often uninspiring and unpleasant, especially for beginners.
There are a number of techniques that may be used to enhance the 404 layouts in WordPress. They do, however, need the usage of coding and the modification of the template file.
It's critical to lead your visitors to a page that is relevant to them. If there is no such page, you may still attract your visitors' attention by creating a unique 404 page. That's where 404page comes into play and can help you achieve this goal and create a world-class 404 errors page.
You can download the program and get future updates for free.
- It does not gather or keep any information about the user
- It does not store any cookies on your computer
- Fantastic compatibility with almost everything
- It is possible to include native support for it in terms of your theme if you are a theme designer
- It does not transfer any data to any remote servers while using this plugin
- The email can be sent to a specific person or the page you choose. Very professional.
- A simple program with as many features as you need without adding extras. The developer is extremely helpful and has great talent. Highly recommended!
Easy Redirect Manager
301 Redirects is a redirection plugin for WordPress that allows you to create 301 and 302 redirects to your 404 error pages. Users may be redirected to web pages, topics, customized links, and index pages with this feature.
The plugin provides detailed information about redirection and allows you to track problem pages in real-time. With the help of this plugin, you can keep visitors' attention even if they stumble on an unappealing 404 error page.
By redirecting people from a 404 error page to any other page of your choice, the plugin ensures that your site follows the best SEO practices while still providing them with a positive user experience.
It provides a number of different choices for selecting a redirect site. You have the option of sending your visitors to a certain topic, webpage, media, or unique Link.
Establishing 301 Redirects also allows you to import and export redirect policies, which is a nice feature. The ability to move from another plugin to 301 Redirects is provided by this feature.
Free WordPress plugin.
- Works well in conjunction with translation plugins such as Weglot, TranslatePress, Gtranslate, and Loco Translate that utilize the lang prefix in the URL
- Specific Widget for viewing the 404 error log
- 404 error message in the logS
- Redirection that is lightning quick
- Using the import/export tool, you may handle mass redirection
- What is the best 301 redirect I have used? I tried a few others, but one of them caused my site to shut down. One of them looped and ate up all my bandwidth. Thank goodness A2 spotted it for me, and now I found this.
Redirect, Log and Notify 404 Errors
If you are serious about improving the search engine optimization of your site, you should consider using one of the finest WordPress 404 plugins, which is the 404 to 301 plugin.
Due to the fact that all search engines simply just hate 404 errors to death, it is highly recommended that you utilize this plugin. Supports you in redirecting the webpage, logging problems, and notifying you of 404 errors if they happen again.
Because it will just redirect the sites to the new location you have instructed, managing 404 problems on your WordPress site will be less difficult to manage.
Most importantly, you may use this plugin to receive email notifications about your visitors when they see a 404 error page on your website. You will be able to take quick action to correct the error page in this manner. Afterward, it saves a record of each 404 error so that you can simply identify them and resolve them.
It is FREE. You will not be charged.
- You have the option of selecting which redirect type will be utilized, such as 301, 302, 307
- You may choose to get email notifications for all 404 errors if you like
- Have the option of configuring a particular redirect for every 404 path
- It is completely free to use, and it includes permanent upgrades
- Increase your search engine optimization by informing Google that all 404 pages have been redirected to another website
- You may carefully watch and record any mistakes that occur
- WordPress database error Unknown column ‘options' for query SELECT redirect, options FROM wp_404_to_301 Developer does not respond to support tickets.
- Thank you so much. I am loving this plugin above and beyond my expectations.
Let me conclude by saying
We hope this article was useful for you if you are looking for the best WordPress 404 Redirect plugins. If you are an inclusive webmaster, you can use these plugins. These plugins enhance your site design and functionality.
Note: We strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected modern WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website's performance. You may also wish to consult our list of modern WordPress security plugins to enhance your website's security.
We hope the plugins will help you attract more customers to your site.
The post 5 Best WordPress 404 Redirect Plugins 🥇 2022 (Free & Pro) appeared first on BetterStudio.