In search of the best WordPress plugin for Salesforce integration?
To assist you in doing so, we reviewed several best WordPress plugins and chose the best Salesforce Integration WordPress plugins for you. Also, all of these plugins are easy to install and easy to use, and support is good.
We curated these Salesforce Integration plugins to assist you in selecting a functional plugin. However, you can also use the following plugins if you need to synchronize Salesforce objects in WordPress, display Salesforce data in WordPress, or use Web-To-Lead for Salesforce.
Best Salesforce WordPress Integration Plugins
In light of that, let's take a look at some of the best WordPress plugins for Salesforce Integration in 2022:
Marketing Automation for WordPress
You may be interested in moving their registration data to Salesforce using the WP Fusion Lite plugin for those who have membership sites or any other websites that allow users to register. This can be accomplished quickly, conveniently, and for free.
This is a free version of WP Fusion. This platform can integrate your WordPress website with a wide range of platforms, including Salesforce.
Upon registration on your website, the CRM software is automatically created and can be restricted to new members based on tags and lists within the CRM. It also allows for the import and export of contacts between the CRM and your website and applies tags to new members as they register.
The full version of the CRM platform was chosen for this plugin since you will see the plugin in a very different light. Firstly, it can be integrated with almost 100 WordPress plugins, allowing access to a much larger quantity of data and functionality.
There is a premium version of this plugin for $247, but a free version for zero dollars.
- Synchronization is possible in both directions
- Using the Contacts tab in your CRM, you can export WordPress users
- You can create new users by creating passwords for them and importing them from your CRM
- It is possible to restrict content accessible through the use of CRMs by creating tags and lists
- You may discover some exciting add-ons
- There's no doubt this plugin is great and deserves many stars. It is also well supported. Thanks to the person behind the plugin
- A well-thought-out plugin solution that solved all of my site's problems. Also, Jack provided the best support experience I've ever experienced. I'm happy with the service and excited to see WPFusion grow.
Creates a Solid Integration
Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce plugin can be embedded directly into WordPress sites. To assist those who do not have or do not wish to install a form plugin and then connect to Salesforce through its form creation wizard, we recommend downloading and installing this plugin.
Like WP Fusion Lite, Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce is also one of the top CRM plugins due to its straightforward yet powerful interface. In addition, you can design a graphical contact form, connect your WordPress site with Salesforce and accept submissions directly from your WordPress site.
Fortunately, the contact form can be completely customized; you will need to use CSS to change the appearance, but a shortcode is available to make it easier to use.
The plugin will function only if you have a Salesforce account. Apart from that, there will be no additional charges attached to it. However, user files cannot be uploaded because it does not work with gravity forms.
It's a Free Advanced Plugin!
- You can integrate the widget that comes with the plugin into your website's sidebar
- As soon as you receive a lead, Salesforce's CRM displays it immediately
- You can embed the form by using the shortcode in your post's body
- You can display Salesforce data in WordPress
- You can configure all form options in an automated manner
- No, I didn't read your forum, yes, complimentary support is complimentary. After a week-long troubleshooting process, I discovered that the issue was with the salesforce Recaptcha settings. I apologize for the mudslinging. I have updated my review of your plugin accordingly. This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by
- This plug-in takes a lot of the hard work out of working with Salesforce. This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by
Sends Form Submissions From Contact Form 7
Like Contact Form by WPForms, you have access to a wide range of features with the Integration for Contact Form 7 and Salesforce plugin. It is compatible with a wide range of themes. If you need to integrate your contact forms with Salesforce, you can use this plugin.
You can do many great things with the free version of the plugin after setting up your salesforce account, including mapping field values of your contact forms to Salesforce objects, setting up filter rules for data submitted to Salesforce, viewing submission logs, and sending data as Salesforce notes.
Further, you will have access to lead information such as the email address and telephone number, Google Analytics parameters for form submissions, and geolocation with the premium version.
In addition, you will have access to a broader range of Fields and Objects with the premium version, and you will be able to make use of add-ons as well.
There is a free Lite version, and a $89 for the Premium version.
- Any Contact Form 7 form can be integrated with the Salesforce account
- It is up to you to determine what you want to send and when you wish to send it
- You can update an old object by setting the primary key field
- You can send Contact Form 7 submissions and Contact Form Entries Plugin data into Salesforce CRM
- There will be an email sent to your specified email address informing you of an error
- Great plugin that is easy to set up and does exactly what it says on the tin.
- This plugin saves you many hours of manual work. Customer support is also superb.
Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
The Contact Form by WPForms plugin is the most popular WordPress form builder plugin. The new salesforce add-on is only available on the Elite plan.
Syncing Salesforce objects with WordPress content types is the purpose of this WordPress plugin. It offers a direct Salesforce Integration. So, you will not be required to engage a third-party consultant to help you set up the integration or enlist a developer's services.
This plugin will integrate your WordPress website forms into Salesforce, enabling you to create objects in Salesforce when your forms are submitted automatically.
Using this plugin, you can create various forms, including multi-step forms, surveys, conversational forms, and conditional logic forms.
Thus, you can decide what data is sent to Salesforce, what location it is sent to, and when it is sent. You can even connect more than one Salesforce account and choose which Salesforce account to use for each form.
$39 is the price for the Pro version and $0 for the free or Lite version.
- You can create a variety of forms
- You can create objects in Salesforce
- There is a new salesforce add-on that you can use
- You can directly set up the integration or enlist the services of a developer
- You will choose the data that will be sent to Salesforce
- The plugin is excellent… Thank you very much for all your efforts…
- This plugin is great. Definitely worth the time to learn about and use it
The Drag and Drop Form Builder for WordPress
In addition to those mentioned earlier in the article, many WordPress form plugins are Salesforce-compatible through premium add-ons. The Ninja Forms Contact Form plugin is one of them.
This plugin does not require an introduction since it is among the best WordPress form builders and is easy to use; beginner users can quickly learn to use it.
Furthermore, you can accomplish amazing things like accepting payments or donations through forms, protecting against spam, and ensuring compliance with GDPR.
Last but not least, Ninja Forms can be integrated with Salesforce. To connect Ninja Forms to Salesforce, you will have to select the appropriate objects and fields from Ninja Forms and add them to Salesforce. Unfortunately, there is a Conflict with BuddyBoss Theme.
It's free to use but to upgrade to the Pro version you'll have to pay $49.
- In comparison to other WordPress form builders, your form can be integrated with more services
- Using payment forms and donation forms, you can accept payments and donations
- You can get more from your signup forms and lead generation forms
- There is no coding knowledge required
- You do not need to be a designer to create beautiful WordPress forms
- Plugins and integrations make Ninja Forms a feature-packed product. They're constantly improving them as well! Ninja Forms Support Ninja Forms support has been excellent in solving issues. If there is an issue they can't immediately resolve, they'll continue to look into it. They also provide alternative solutions if the issue still persists.
- I was very impressed with the support over on their website – they were very prompt to solve a minor issue I was experiencing. Additionally, I really like how easy it is to use the form builder, which may appeal to users who don't want to deal with any coding or complicated settings.
- The only difference between caldera and caldera is that if you don't want to pay for everything, it's a lot simpler in the caldera.
Aiming for a conclusion
Overall, we examined the best WordPress Salesforce Integration plugins. They are useful. You can create a compelling site using them.
We hope that this article assisted you in picking the right WordPress plugin for your Salesforce Integration website.
The post 5 Best Salesforce Integrations for WordPress Sites 🥇 2022 (Free & Paid) appeared first on BetterStudio.