Some popular must-have WordPress plugins include:
1. Yoast SEO: Helps optimize your website for search engines and improve your search engine rankings.
2. Akismet Anti-Spam: Protects your website from spam comments.
3. WPForms: Enables you to create forms and surveys on your website.
4. WP Super Cache: Improves website performance by caching pages and posts.
5. Jetpack: A multi-functional plugin that offers security, performance, and design features for your website.
6. Google Analytics for WordPress: Enables you to track website traffic and user behavior.
7. WP Optimize: Optimizes your website’s database for better performance.
8. Yoast SEO for WordPress: Optimize your website for search engines
9. W3 Total Cache: Improve the user experience of your site by increasing server performance, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
10. BackupBuddy: Backup, restore and move your WordPress site to a new domain or server with ease.
11. Gravity Forms: A premium plugin that allows you to create advanced forms and surveys.
12. WP Smush: Optimizes images on your website to improve page load times.
13. All in One SEO Pack: An alternative to Yoast SEO that helps optimize your website for search engines.
14. Contact Form 7: A widely used plugin that enables you to create contact forms on your website.
15. Advanced Custom Fields: Allows you to add custom fields to your website’s post, pages and custom post types.
16. WP Security Audit Log: Keeps a log of all changes made to your website and alerts you to suspicious activity.
17. WP User Avatar: Allows users to upload and use avatars on your website.
18. UpdraftPlus: A backup and restore plugin that creates backups of your website files and database.
19. ShortPixel Image Optimizer: Optimize images, reduce page load time and save space.
20. Autoptimize: Optimizes your website’s code to improve page load times.
It is important to note that the best plugins for your website will depend on your specific needs, but these plugins are widely used and considered must-have for any WordPress website.